Thursday 3 April 2008

“My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance”

Today I am an apologist

This very day I spied some areas of my "kitchen" benches that haven't been seen by humans for at least two years.
I am so disgusted with myself today. Okay I have had some improvements in my life but I am still "mostly" slob. I used to blame it on being in a rut and depressed when I moved in but although that may have been true now it is mostly laziness mixed with a little Ostrich syndrome.
I suspect some midnight oil will have to be burnt!

If you stop by here Barbara, and you surely will I suspect , I apologise for what may greet you next week (my goodness - next week! - better get back to it!). Too little too late, although that said I've accomplished a lot in the past few months, it's just that my starting point was so very very far away, and I haven't quite reached my destination yet. Self pity stops.

Where is that brother of mine??



(Duffy anyone?)

“The young always have the same problem - how to rebel and conform at the same time. They have now solved this by defying their parents and copying one another.” - Quentin Crisp







No comments: