Tuesday 26 November 2013

“There is no problem so big it cannot be run away from.”
- Charles M Schulz

For a while I forgot about this blog. There was a time when I'd "write" something almost daily. sadly that was a very long time ago, and I was very happy back then. Make of that what you will.

It's almost a month since we got back from holiday, and this time it took about a week before any noticeable 'holiday blues' hit me. That feelings almost completely gone, although of course I can't imagine anyone would stop missing huge portions and seemingly endless shopping.

I felt so well when I got back that I forgot for a few days to take my antidepressant, and somehow that few days became three weeks. not the recommended method, but I still feel relatively upbeat (at least by my own standards).

I had an interview two weeks ago today, for a Nurse Practitioner Job. I can't believe I didn't mention that sooner, for despite nature and common sense (plus the lack of chemical help) I got the job. I'm terrified, and a little bit excited. Thankfully I don't start until January.

Eventually there will be a bit more money, but the job in responsibility is enormous. Let's see how this pans out eh?

Little else to say, oh my leaking roof is finally fixed! It cost me £1000, but when the leak spread to my living room ceiling, I knew I couldn't procrastinate any longer, and believe me I'm a world class expert...




“I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it.”



No comments: