Wednesday 14 April 2010

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.”

“You and I will meet again, When we're least expecting it,
One day in some far off place, I will recognize your face,

I won't say goodbye my friend, For you and I will meet again”

Low, so low. If I could get any lower than I could be the world limbo champion, I imagine.

It's time to move on, in more way than I care to explain. Except it isn't, then it is again. It's very late, nearly 2am, and I'm at work in the morning, so this may be a little garbled, a little?

I had a lovely, lovely dream last night, all about Barbara (remember her?). so lovely in fact that waking up, realising it was only a dream was painful. so painful in fact the feeling hung around me all day.
Billie stayed last night so that sugared the pill to some degree, but she wants to do her own thing these days, and to be honest I fully understand and respect that. Being a Teenager is difficult enough without a semi-dependent child like Dad making it worse, so I'm being as 'cool' as possible about it.

But moving on, when? and how? I need something in my life that isn't music or TV, something real, at least once in a while. Time for bed? Probably.

In lighter matters, I simply loved this weeks House, contrived? Absolutely, but fun, so much fun. How I envy Hugh Laurie, not only is he attractive to women, witty, so witty, a successful author, sportsman, talented musician and family man, but he directs a mean TV episode too! envy, envy, envy!

Good Night anyone who's listening, but a very special goodnight to those of you that aren't...




“The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.”
- Robert Frost




No comments: