Tuesday 21 May 2013

“They ended as all great passions do end-----by a misunderstanding...”
- Honore de Balzac

Nothing has continued to happen, I just thought 9 days was a long time without comment.

How can a life be so dull eh? The medication stops me lapsing into complete despondent self pity, but I still have a memory of how awful it was/is.
I simultaneously feel lonely and afraid of friendship. I'm just a bit to lazy and misanthropic to entertain friendship or even romance. Or maybe this is just a self deluding fantasy, after all who would want me?

Amazingly I forgot to mention that I had all my hair (accidentally) cut off. It was really really long, and I went for a trim, but ended up losing nearly all of it. I've had lots and lots of people commenting kindly to me, but I miss the old shaggier me to be honest.

I was very disappointed with the new Star Trek movie. Apart from the most obvious twist ever, it just didn't feel as coherent as the first which I loved. It has many a good scene and some funny nods to the series of old, but something was missing, and some plot hole the size of the grand canyon. but who cares what I think?

For some reason last week I finally got around to my "Macmillan and Wife" DVD box sets. The glorious combination of nostalgia, San Francisco and Susan St. James is intoxicating...


“Life cannot go on without much forgetting.”



No comments: