Saturday 1 June 2013

“Children begin by loving their parents; as they grow older they judge them; sometimes, they forgive them”
- Oscar Wilde

Well hello abso' bloomin' lutely no one.

Much time has passed, and our hero finds himself completely where you left him, bored bu t not despondent. Well actually the past week or so, a little niggling doubt has crept in, maybe the efficacy of the medication is wearing out, I really really hope not, I've enjoyed the last couple of months of feeling okay.

I had a couple of day in mufti. A major software upgrade at work, and somehow, defying all logic, I was deemed a "superuser" what a misnomer, but someone thought I was up to it. Anyway it was strangely gratifying to be an observer on my own ward, what a lot of crap we have to put up with , both literally and figuratively.

I'm feeling really really happy about my relationship with Billie. I seem to genuinely matter to her, and she seems to value my input now and again. I wish we could have more time together, but be thankful for what you've got I suppose.


I've hardly watched any movies recently, I've been enjoying the 70's pleasures of "Macmillan and Wife" and only just discovered "Person of Interest". On a payday whim I bought the first season on blu-ray, and after 5 episodes, "I'm lovin' it"...





“Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?” - Walt Whitman







No comments: