Tuesday 16 July 2013

“Good taste is better than bad taste but bad taste is better than no taste”
- Arnold Bennett

Oh deary me, tonight you find me very very very intoxicated, if you were here there would be no question I would not answer openly and honestly, but you're not, so ya boo sucks...

Somehow for three consecutive days I forgot my antidepressants, and all it's reminded me is how messed up I am, I feel quite quite awful. I really cannot face the end of my medication, but end it must, I suppose.

I haven't seen Billie in well over a week, how  I miss her. She was away at Tea in the Park  , near Glasgow, for several days, her first music festival.
Whilst super groovy for her, miserable for old Dad. It means I haven't spoke to anyone who's not me for very much quite a while, and to be honest, I'm quite sick of the sound of my own (thankfully still internal) voice.

Work continues to implode. Busier and busier, busier and busier, plus the inevitable collapse of my familiar routine. Don't get me wrong, I haven't felt this wretched in quite the longest of times.

I'm trying to think of an upside, er, nothing, nothing....

Be seeing you?



“Yesterday is ashes; tomorrow wood. Only today the fire shines brightly” - Eskimo Proverb










No comments: