Saturday 6 July 2013

“There is not enough time to do all the nothing we want to do.”
- Bill Watterson


I just can't seem to get properly drunk anymore. A bottle of wine tonight and all I feel is pensive. I dread stopping the anti-depressants, as someday soon I must.

Work is in such a turmoil, all is change, and sadly not for the good. Plus I have to attend a second inquest soon, I hope the coroner doesn't recognise me!

On the upside I have about half the money saved for another trip to Florida with Billie. We both acknowledge that this will probably be the last holiday we have together, probably forever, so hang the expense, i have a new passport and a credit card, let's go for it (in October).

I'm so very bored, but of course the tablets keep petty worries at bay, but I'd like someone to talk to that isn't me or you. If that someone was a lady, even more interesting, but of course this will never be.

 









“I believe in luck: how else can you explain the success of those you dislike?” - Jean Cocteau

No comments: