Thursday 23 January 2014

“There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction”
- Winston Churchill

I can't really talk about work, so I won't. Lets just say it's very stressful, in new and interesting ways.

I thought my leaking roof saga was over, but what's that dripping ? always discovered at 1am , when everything is , briefly silent, but worries seem larger and more foreboding.


(The roof man is here as I speak actually, having "a look").

(ps - he fixed it free of charge!)


Mentally I feel better than I have done for years. I'm completely off medication. However there's still the odd "rebound" or blip. Such is life.


I'm so very bored, that's my main problem.
Of course I could pick up a textbook , or even do overtime at work, but I know I probably won't. Likewise the appeal of some sort of relationship occasionally crosses my mind. But the realist in me knows that will probably never happen. If I could lose a few stone and magically revitalise my so called dwelling, maybe. But being me is just too embarrassing to share with anyone else.


I've hardly seen my beloved daughter recently. What with driving lessons, the ever approaching exam season, darn football, and just being a teenager, my main role is lift giver, with the occasional request for a tenner (by her not me of course). But I'd be lost without her.






“I'm just preparing my impromptu remarks.” - Winston Churchill




No comments: