Tuesday 25 February 2014

“The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall.”
- Mitch Hedberg

I couldn't believe it when I saw it was a month since I last posted.
This used to be my go to place when I needed to say something, maybe I have even less to say than i once did.

Yesterday was my "last" day doing my old job. I barely got through it. A couple of Weeks ago a pain in my left knee developed into a minor disability. I had to have a few days off just to rest. Even now standing up (the act of standing, once I'm up it's just a pain) is agony. I think it'll get better with time, but all the kneeling my old job entailed is now a no no (and probably a contributing factor I imagine).

In good news, Billie passed her driving test last week, and bought a brand spanking new car. So be it.
I haven't seen much of her recently, just scheduling and happenstance I imagine, but she'll soon be gone, for the longest of times.

I must briefly mention "True Detective" , the latest TV event and rightly so. I cannot wait to see the final two episodes (but sadly like the rest of the world, I'll have to do just that).

I'm on holiday this week, and next week begin training full time, let's see what happens eh?

Hopefully I'll be back sooner, rather than later...








“I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere to go. My own wisdom, and that of all about me, seemed insufficient for the day.” - Abraham Lincoln

 

 

 

No comments: