Thursday 12 June 2014

“Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before.”
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

How do you make something out of nothing? That's a question not only pertinent to this blog, but life in general.
I haven't posted because nothings happened. I'm privy to events happening around me, but me? pretty much everything stays the same.

Billie is very stressed over her A-levels, and I feel for her, I really do. as for work, it seems every week there is some new variation on a theme awaiting us (that's all you are getting) and my darned uniforms, still haven't arrived , after six bloomin' months (well I have 5 pairs or maroon scrub pants, but the tunics are still on their tramp steamer in bound from the tropics, and the lowest bidder).

It's the time of year when all the TV shows I watch end, so I'm catching up with Fargo and Penny Dreadful, American TV is really where it's at isn't it? The last "broadcast" UK show I watched was the Doctor Who Christmas special. Hang on it's June, that means I haven't turned on my TV this year!



“History is merely a list of surprises. It can only prepare us to be surprised yet again.”

No comments: