Sunday 23 March 2008

“Diligence overcomes difficulties, sloth makes them.”
Benjamin Franklin

I haven't any revelations for you, it's one of those "I'm still here" posts.

I was sick earlier in the week, and before my six months probation was up on my last episode too! There will be trouble!
On Monday night I was shaking uncontrollably, I must have had a fever ; Oh men and their "illnesses"!
My glacier like progress to a presentable home continues, although saying that, I have achieved more in the past few months than the previous two years. All it took was an incentive it seems, and Barbara is such a wonderful one - less than three weeks to go!!!

I'm off to paint (a wall sadly, not my long awaited masterpiece!).

(see I told you so!)



“Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product.” - Eleanor Roosevelt



No comments: