Wednesday 26 March 2008

Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!

My life is temporarily ruled by mucus. Surely the dullest conversation is a man telling you how poorly he is, so enough.

I finally got around to watching my Veronica Mars DVDs which have been gathering dust for a year or so. I bought it originally because of the Buffy comparisons ( and Alyson Hannigan guest stars) abut mostly because it was ridiculously cheap from Amazon. Anyhow (is that a real word?) it's a fun watch, witty, a little cruel, and just enough removed from the real world. Only two seasons left to watch! Then maybe I can finally get around to the last season of "Alias". I have far too many DVDs
(when did we in Britain stop saying "series" and start saying "season" it's a gradual takeover! )





“Illness is the most heeded of doctors: to goodness and wisdom we only make promises; pain we obey” - Marcel Proust


No comments: