Tuesday 11 March 2008

“Once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior.”
- Socrates

I have nothing to say (except to express frustration at the vagaries of Windows Vista, my laptop inexplicably lost touch with my network, and it took a long time to sort it, which it kind of did without me having any idea why!) oh it appears I did!

My toothache seems to have vanished , thank goodness, I'm sure it was something to do with the healing socket adjacent, but what do I know?

I stumbled across this fabulous song on a random play list earlier today. I'd heard it before but today it just "clicked" with me - So I bought the Album (for £2 - groovy!!)

(The video seems to be inspired by "two for the road" but amazingly I've never seen that, so I can't be sure.) See ya'.









“Who, being loved, is poor?” - Oscar Wilde


No comments: