Wednesday 23 March 2011

“If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.”

I bought a huge suitcase today. really, this thing is so big, I could probably spend the night in it, if it ever became necessary. It was very reasonably priced of course (cheapskate or just a broke bargain hunter?). Only three weeks until Billie and I head of to Florida. The negative part of me realises this is almost certainly the last holiday for both of us, if you see what I mean (after all she has another 3, count 'em, foreign trips, this year alone).

Speaking of holidays, and I was, back to work on Thursday night, for two weeks of night-shift. As I've stated many many times, I detest night-shift. It's not just my night blindness, it's the isolation and the bizarre routine. Hey it's only two weeks, that's only seven shifts! (said through gritted teeth).

My beloved projector  returned from it's fifth repair yesterday, as - another projector! Yes they decided enough was enough and gave me a replacement - great! So I spent the evening watching lots and lots of episodes of 'Chuck'.


My favourite Joni Mitchell song, but I've already had her version, I think.


“I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me.” - Humphrey Bogart


No comments: