Sunday 8 May 2011

“I'm not sure this conversation can go any further.”
- Richard Dawkins

Well I've been back at work a week already. The first day wasn't so bad, but then the second, pow! it hit me, the dreaded post holiday blues. I suddenly started to get nostalgic for things that only happened a week or so ago, well that's just predictable ol' me. I suddenly realised that my next holiday (especially with Billie) was either a very long way off or never.
I felt wretched, I still do.

It really bothers me that I don't have a single photo of us together from the trip. something I could stick in a frame and get all teary eyed about, well there you go life is full of regrets, chuck another one on the pile...

I had quite a bit more to say, but I've put myself in rather a bad mood...


“I am so busy doing nothing... that the idea of doing anything - which as you know, always leads to something - cuts into the nothing and then forces me to have to drop everything.” - Jerry Seinfeld

 

 

No comments: