Saturday 27 August 2011

"Bogus. Heinous. Most non-triumphant"

I was getting bored of post after post stating how bored/boring/miserable I am. Hence the long gap between posts. I've just had a very long and stressful stretch of shifts at work, and I'm completely knackered mentally and physically.

There was a ward night out tonight, and I made an effort to go, but soon after arriving, all I could think about was going home again, which I did as soon as the opportunity arose. I simply couldn't relax, it wasn't a panic attack as such, all I wanted was to get out and retreat to the security of my own company. That's it for me and other people I think, I'm doomed to be alone and for whatever reason, my subconscious seems okay with that - damn you subconscious! It's what I deserve I suppose...



“ . . . the chief proof of man's real greatness lies in his perception of his own smallness.” - Arthur Conan Doyle


No comments: