Thursday 4 August 2011

“Everybody knows how to raise children, except the people who have them.”

- P.J. O'Rourke

I'm posting a lot recently, eh?
I've nothing particularly interesting to say, it just feels like half a conversation I suppose. 

How did I forget to mention my bi-annual haircut yesterday? (come on that's big news in the Billy world). It was getting really really long, and now it's really short (though not as short as you are probably imagining - what am I talking about?). For once this isn't freaking me out. It'll grow back I imagine. 
After be-moaning the lack of daughterly contact yesterday, Billie is staying over tonight. that always lifts my spirits a bit. Maybe this anxiety is just sublimated loneliness. Most of the time loneliness doesn't bother me, but, well, you know. I blew my chance with probably the best friend I'll ever have, old story (that I constantly retell myself) , you know how it goes...




“You know your children are growing up when they stop asking you where they came from and refuse to tell you where they're going.”


No comments: