Sunday 9 October 2011

"Harry, I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange..."

"Your name is sung and tattooed now on my heart
Here I will carry, carry, carry you,

forever"

Well well, here I am again.
As is often the case, I'm slightly drunk, which is only just taking the edge of my ever so bad mood. An 'incident' at work has left me feeling even more isolated. Whilst not totally free from blame, no one was keen to stand up for me, so be it. So that's the start to my 'holiday' , worrying about the crap awaiting me when I 'return'.

By the way, now I hate nights EVEN MORE! Who'd have thought!

Important stuff is happening elsewhere, and it would be crass and demeaning to mention it here in Billy Hopkinsons emotional dump ( but you know what I'm talking about, don't you?) (btw - I mean me, future readers, I'm the 'you', if you see what I mean?).

Two weeks off, I know I'll waste it, and so do you. So many things I could and should be doing...



"Sleep deprivation is a one-way ticket to temporary psychosis." - Dale Cooper 






No comments: