Tuesday 17 January 2012

“Men become old, but they never become good”

- Oscar Wilde


I hate dropping Billie off at that house, I don't quite hate picking her up so much but I'm far from liking it. Her new living arrangements were supposed to result in me seeing her more, but somehow I'm actually seeing her less, one or maybe twice a week.
I miss her.

I get awfully lonely.

My root canal was successfully completed. My dentist really is rather good, no pain at all. I don't mind going to the dentist, it's even quite cheap now. The only problem is the boredom of just lying there like a fool, trying to find something interesting in the the ceiling for an hour.

I finally picked up my pension pack today. All my colleagues received theirs last summer, mine was mysteriously delayed. I can retire at 55 or wait until I'm 60 for a slightly bigger amount. I won't be rich, but it should cover most of my mortgage and allow my eat and heat. What a prospect! another 15 years of this to look forward to, and then more of the same,but on a reduced budget, woo hoo!


bring it back soon, please...

“I'd marry again if I found a man who had fifteen million dollars, would sign over half to me, and guarantee that he'd be dead within a year.” - Bette Davis





No comments: