Tuesday 26 February 2013

“Be yourself is about the worst advice you can give to some people.”
- J.B. Priestly



























I can't talk about you know what.

Sciatica news - right foot and leg painful and toes numb, GP says "nothing to be done (until it gets worse)", disconcerting, but there are more serious problems in the world.

Work has been busy and stressful, but manageable, I feel so sorry for my colleagues who were left behind in the ward move.

Nothing continues to happen, days trip by predictably and unevenly, work goes slowly, days off quickly. Two five week months in a row mean I'm essentially broke, but payday looms on Thursday. My washing machine broke down and flooded my kitchen about a month ago, so for the first time since I was 18, I've had to take my washing to my Mam. hopefully I can get a new machine next week, once the coffers are filled, ever so slightly.

I haven't seen much of Billie since we last 'met'. She spent much of last week in Leeds, so she wasn't exactly local. She seems to be warming to the whole marriage thing though, ever so slightly.

I'm bored and ever so lonely, but at least I still have my sparkling personality...




“If there is one thing left that I would like to do, it's to write something really beautiful. And I could do it, you know. I could still do it.”



No comments: