Saturday 16 February 2013

“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it.”
- W. C. Fields

You think things can't get any worse, then they do - again and again and again.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark, more on that in a couple of weeks (honestly, I can't talk about it, at least yet).

Today Billie was very upset, her Mother is getting re-married, a mere 27 years after the last time.

I've had the WORST days off ever, again details much later.

Plus my sciatica, which usually annoys me a couple of weeks of the years, simply won't go away. It all dates back to an accident at work in the late 90's (happy times). These days I'd be able to sue the arse of my employers, back then, not so much.

How much further can I fall?




“Never try to impress a woman, because if you do she'll expect you to keep up the standard for the rest of your life.”

 

No comments: