Monday 25 March 2013

"Go. Sleep badly. Any questions, hesitate to call." *

It's Monday morning! I'm on holiday! Sadly all that means is I'll have to use the central heating more, sad face.

The medication has done wonderful things for my mood. So much so in fact that I'm worrying about stopping it, I know it's only a short term solution. I still feel down and worry, but the bouncing ball effect has been lessened dramatically, and thankfully the despair and hopelessness has all but gone, for now.

I've had a couple of CBT phone appointments. Anticipating them actually made me feel more anxious, especially the first one. I can see how it will help, but I'm so set in my negative ways will it work for me?

There's something awfully wrong with me after all, beyond the blindingly obvious I mean. I think it's simply misanthropy and laziness, but I actively shy away from any form of social contact, I even worry about answering the door or waiting in for deliveries. As I've said before I'm essentially a hermit who has to go to work to pay for the upkeep of his cave.

It's so cold, but the north east has been lucky and the worst of the weather has missed us. The Scottish borders aren't far, and poor Northern Ireland is suffering badly, my sympathies.
Moaning about the weather, the supreme British stereotype!





*from "kiss kiss bang bang" my recent viewing pleasure







No comments: