Friday 5 April 2013

“The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.”
- Moliere

Well where have I been eh? Off having some romantic adventure?
Sadly not.
I've just been bored, but thankfully not despondent, far from it.

This medication has me as carefree as I've been for many a year, I dread it stopping. My CBT appointments, although far from enjoyable have had me examining the deepest parts of my so called psyche. I can start to see patterns and behaviours that have been holding me back for years, if not a lifetime. I hope I can change.

I'm coming to the end of two weeks holiday, and to be honest I've missed work. It's not a bad job, and I work with some great folks, did I really say that?

I've done nothing of note, but I feel really quite relaxed. Mostly I've been ferrying Billie between various engagements, It's nice to be useful.
And I've watched a lot of films, a lot!

I bought a lovely new Google Nexus phone, the old Dell simply bit the dust. I wish I had more to do with it though, if only it rang once in a while...



“One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others” - Moliere




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The profit copy writing service that will change.


Also visit my weblog :: search engine optimization ranking