Tuesday 28 July 2009

“Solitude is a wonderful thing - so long as you can talk about it with someone afterwards”

I really wish I had something different to say. Truth be told my routine is comfortable now, lonely yes, but comfortable none the less. I'm just a miserable so and so, most of the time other people are an irritation, not because I'm superior in ANY way, just that my own company seems to suit me. My past relationships are testimony to my disagreeable nature it would seem.
Here's another round of days off. Don't get me wrong, I 'enjoy' my days off, for sure to you it would appear nothing discernible is actually happening, but I look forward to them so (though to be honest I cannot give you a single reason why.

Er.. point? I haven't got one. By the way don't let the use of words like 'enjoy' imply I am happy in any way. I enjoy my company so much because it is easy, effortless, I simply haven't the skills, patience or desire to entertain others, maybe that accounts for the fact it's nearly August , and save for my daughter, I'm yet to have a visitor this year (it's a fact, go check).

Boo Hoo, time for bed...






“On a traffic light green means go and yellow means yield, but on a banana it's just the opposite. Green means hold on, yellow means go ahead, and red means where the hell did you get that banana at...” - Mitch Hedberg



No comments: