Friday 16 October 2009

“Every goodbye is the birth of a memory.”
- Dutch Proverb

"Take me out tonight,
Because I want to see people and I
Want to see life"


As the song says "didn't get to bed last night", well kind of. I fell asleep in front of the TV around 1am, and woke up at 3.30. then of course I couldn't get back to sleep, so I gave up and just stayed up all night. It's been a while since I was awake at that point where late night becomes early morning. All very poetic, but consequently I feel like hell now ! (and it's a 13 hour shift tomorrow!)

I did get to watch the first three episodes of 'True Blood' though and what a show it is. It reminded me of a little 'American Gothic' mixed in with a bit of 'Six Feet Under' (of course). I've a feeling that I'll watch the whole first season very quickly!

I suppose I should go to bed?




“How do people go to sleep? I'm afraid I've lost the knack. I might try busting myself smartly over the temple with the nightlight. I might repeat to myself, slowly and soothingly, a list of quotations beautiful from minds profound; if I can remember” - Dorothy Parker



No comments: