Tuesday 15 June 2010

“Careful. We don't want to learn from this.”

"Why don't you get back into bed?
Why don't you get back into bed?"

It's two weeks since my last post, for crying out loud!
For once this wasn't due to lack of content (although that surely helped), no I've spent the last fortnight impersonating (quite accurately) a queasy zombie. Sadly all due to medication? (plus the power of suggestion, I imagine). Thankfully some of the physical symptoms have begun to fade (sadly not the nausea and sleep disturbances, well at least not yet), and there was plenty to choose from. I've been shuffling around the house like a background artiste in 'Cuckoos Nest'.
As I stated previously (I think) the downs aren't so bad now, but the price (I think) is the lack of highs. Everything is pretty much flat and uninteresting, but at least the very dark thoughts seem to have vanished.
I missed one tablet last week, and the next day I already began to experience withdrawal symptoms, scary eh?
Hopefully I'll get back to work this week, a thought that is simultaneously exciting and terrifying, what fun!




“I just read this great science fiction story. It's about how machines take control of humans and turn them into zombie slaves! . . . HEY! What time is it?? My TV show is on!” - Calvin and Hobbes



No comments: