Saturday 11 September 2010

“The best way to become boring is to say everything.”
- Voltaire

I'm so very bored (and boring?). Recently time has, paradoxically, seemed to be passing quickly and simultaneously painfully slowly, I don't quite understand that sentence , so make of it what you will.
Thinking about my exciting lifestyle, I really should feel a lot more lonely than I do at the moment. 
I've bemoaned here at length about 'isolation' and so forth, but the past few weeks, it's felt like less of a problem. Don't get me wrong, company would be most welcome, but the lack of it seems to be bothering me less and less. It's probably just a psychological coping mechanism. Tomorrow I'll probably feel the complete opposite.

It seems to be a Saturday, I might get dressed and go out ?
 (I didn't)



Nice pastiche!


“Life is thickly sown with thorns, and I know no other remedy than to pass quickly through them. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us.” - Voltaire









No comments: