Monday 20 September 2010

“To want to forget something is to think of it”
- French Proverb

Poor me, I've actually been quite unwell the past few days (aw!). As I breath it sounds like someone sawing wood. Since I'm not coughing anything up, I can only assume it's not an infection. I did have asthma (or as we called it back then - bronchitis) as a child, it just seemed to vanish when I was about 20, isn't that nice? I've got all the other symptoms of a man cold too, fancy. I haven't left the house for a few days, except to pick up Billie for an overnight stay. I honestly think her once weekly sleepovers are the only thing keeping me sane!
Another health problem? My already very poor night vision seems to have deteriorated further recently. I had it all tested, with some rather Heath Robinson diagnostic tests (which included electrodes under my eyelids, and my head being placed into what amounts to a plastic bucket!), quite a few years ago, but there's no actual treatment for it.  Consequently I try to avoid driving at night (Don't fret though - I'm okay as long as there are street lights).

I have a doctors appointment in about 8 hours so I better go to bed, I suppose...


“We were basically one and the same, although Jim was just about perfect, and, of course, I am perfect.” -William Shatner

No comments: