Saturday 25 September 2010

“Everyone can walk on water if it is cold enough.”
- Loesje

"Love is not a victory march,
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah"

Well I've bitten the bullet, and turned on the central heating, breaking my 'not before October' rule!
Two reasons, it's bloody freezing, and I feel so down, that I actually need to feel physically comfy cozy (a hug would also work).
I called in at my Mams earlier, and actually had to have a blanket around me (she can't afford the central heating either - but it was only me feeling cold).
I only had a few hours sleep last night, so I feel like a chilly zombie (is it a cocktail?).

(plus -  I keep running upstairs to see if the mysterious leak is getting better or worse!)





“The longer you wait for the future, the shorter it will be”

 

 

No comments: