Wednesday 23 May 2012

“One day your life will flash before your eyes.
Make sure its worth watching.”

My silly mind dredged up yet another version of my recurring 'night mare'.
Nothing happens that could actually be described as scary, more unsettling and ponderous... (clap of thunder).

I'm on holiday and bored, so very bored.
I'd like to at least get out and go for a drive, but it's week four of a five week month and my already shallow metaphorical pockets are, well,  less than metaphorically full.

This is the busiest week of Billies exam time, so I'm hovering around the periphery attempting to be supportive, while she studies and stresses, poor thing.

I don't want to appear in any way flippant ,so it's goodbye for now...






(I'm an atheist, but I bought this album just after Billie was born, and this song always has quite the emotional effect on me...)

No comments: