Friday 13 July 2012

“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”

- Edgar Allan Poe

Holiday eh?
It barely stopped raining all week, and it's still so cold and grey. I've hardly left the house and I'm so very bored and broke. Of course about 20 seconds after arriving back at work next week, I'll be craving to be back on "holiday"
Billie is also on holiday, and getting lots of rain too there in Florida, and she too seems bored. She doesn't seem to be having a good time, and she's got another two weeks to go too!

Driving along at 70mph in the rain the other day, some wood fell of a truck in front of me, it hit the car and then I drove/bumped over it. Don't you dread that feeling as you get out to check for damage... amazingly not even a scratch, how lucky!

It's very late/early. Perhaps tonight's (last nights?) Twilight Zone marathon wasn't the best idea....

Here's something new - an embedded 8tracks playlist. I finally hit 100 "followers" yesterday, nothing by Internet standards, but by my own, huge!





“One dog barks at something and a hundred bark at his sound”- Chinese Proverb

No comments: