Wednesday 4 July 2012

“If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime.”

- Swedish Proverb

Somehow, somehow ( although I suspect a bottle of 14.5 % wine may have helped somewhat) I ended tonight reading through pages and pages and pages of early messages from my beloved Barbara on last.fm.

After about an hour I stopped, mainly due to the tears.

She was (is?) so funny, caring, beautiful and well, bloody perfect.
My biggest regret? Not having the courage to do what in hindsight was so blazingly obvious...



I probably don't have prostate cancer then. After a week or so of symptoms, my GP assures me it is nothing to worry about. I mostly believed her.



Billie is off to Florida for three weeks tomorrow. Sadly I am not.

Life is about as empty as an homoeopathic remedy.

Being rich would be some comfort at least.

Time passes....



“The one who loves you will make you weep.” - Argentine proverb

No comments: