Saturday 20 April 2013

“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”
- Edgar Allan Poe

Some horrible days at work. Then news that my ward is to finally close, and for good! I'm not sure what I'll be doing come September, sadly that's what all my colleagues are thinking too, once again all our futures are uncertain, needless to say this has raised my anxiety levels somewhat.

In other (good) news , Billie finally got to meet one of her One Direction Idols, good old Harry Styles. It was great to see her so happy and as she would say, buzzing!

I could really do with a good chat, with a good friend, I believe this is what other people do...




“I grew up in the 70s, when the careers advisor used to come to school, and he used to get the kids together and say, 'Look, I advise you to get a career, what can I say? That's it.'” - Eddie Izzard

 

No comments: