Thursday 11 April 2013

“I only go out to get me a fresh appetite for being alone.”
- Lord Byron

I'm feeling better today than I've felt in years. I'm putting it all down to medication, but who cares what the cause is, let's just enjoy it. The only downside is I feel tired, nay exhauseted, all the time. I fall asleep pretty much anywhere and everywhere.

I'm still selfish and lazy, but I feel, while not quite happy, well I've been smiling a lot more than I used too.

Nothing continues to happen, but that doesn't seem to bother me as much as it used to.

My relationship with my Daughter seems to be remarkably good recently, we really get along, we are as different as the proverbial chalk and its milky friend, but that doesn't seem to matter anymore. she's been to see her beloved One Direction twice this week, and it's been wonderful to see her so upbeat and excited. I really don't know what I'd do without her.

New Game Of Thrones and Mad Men this week, along with Breaking bad, they are the triumvirate of TV excellence. Spoiler - I was very disappointed with Mr Drapers behaviour at the end of 6.02, I didn't see that coming...


Dare I say it but some romance would be most welcome. Maybe that isn't a good idea, it never turns out well, not even in TV it seems...



“When one is in love, one always begins by deceiving ones self, and one always ends by deceiving others. That is what world calls a romance.” - Oscar Wilde





No comments: