Wednesday 17 April 2013

“I've often said, the only thing standing between me and greatness is me”
- Woody Allen

I suppose even the most well adjusted folks can't feel great every day. I've been feeling a bit "off" the past few days. Not despondent as was, but not great, far from it.

I'm continuously exhausted, I mean really really tired. I could sleep all day given half a chance. On my days off it's been 11.30 - 12.00 before I've crawled upright into the semi-lit hovel around me.

I was supposed to get a haircut today, I didn't (I was asleep). Consequently I look like the wild man of Borneo's slightly wilder brother, but with an handlebar moustache, go figure...

Nothing much of importance to report, for as always nothing much has happened. I've got a long stretch at work ahead due to some simple bad luck. but hey, at least it will keep me away from the wine eh?

Thank goodness for the new Season of "Mad Men" and "Game Of Thrones" (my doesn't Northern Ireland look beautiful?)




“There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.”







No comments: