Wednesday 29 November 2006

Breathless


Parents who smoke in front of their children - my newest complaint. You know the type , I use the term "Chav" too much , "Ned" I like however, anyway you know the type, young women who define themselves by their push chaired progeny, and the amount of gold jewellery they own. As they push their fine fine strollers, couldn't they refrain from smoking, and holding the offending item right over the offspring face? Offenders also include grandmothers, whose own child "really wanted a baby" but now cannot be bothered to look after "it" - well only as long as they can still get blind drunk four times a week. I defend peoples right to smoke ( but I detest the act ) but away from others ... Ah that's better!

On a lighter note The Thrilling Wonder Story blog is filled with all sorts of delights, it's a wonderful site. Goodnight

No comments: