Saturday 25 November 2006

it begins...


Hello - some blogs are great aren't they? I don't think this will be one of them.
The best blogs are written by driven individuals - people with something to say and the time to say it. I've got the time , but I haven't decided if I have anything to say, ho hum. Let's see what happens.

I like : Shirley Manson, Redheads, and the past - especially my idealised version of the sixties (where Adam Adamant and The Avengers co-exist with Randall and Hopkirk, and everyone drives a Vespa or a Cooper) and the Eighties (when I was happy).

Today I recommend - to buy: The Likely Lads DVD boxset, timeless and hilarious
Too look at : Bedazzled blog, named after a truly fab movie, and contains 100% retro goodness


By the way I've now given up on Torchwood.

No comments: