Sunday 16 September 2007

“Fact without theory is trivia. Theory without fact is bullshit.”

Trivia then,

It's so cold today! What happened to the Indian Summer we expect every September in the UK? I'll be damned if I'm putting on the central heating this early in the year!

Only two days until my dental appointment. Oh the pain, the aching, the waiting (that could be about anything!)

Less than seven weeks until my holiday. It's over four years now since I've been on holiday, and to say I'm excited would be like stating that Reality TV is the opiate of the masses, ie obvious and pointless. The pessimist in me is expecting something to go wrong any day now, a rare tropical disease, a broken limb, sudden and inexplicable death! Anything!



“God may not play dice but he enjoys a good round of Trivial Pursuit every now and again.” - Federico Fellini


No comments: