Sunday 9 September 2007

“I am a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down...” - Abraham Lincoln

Well I'm happy again, driving home from my mother's house earlier I felt positively ecstatic, although getting back to my Dickens style hovel dampened my mood a tad!
I've been buying a lot of CD's recently, I finally decided that my old vinyl Beatles were not enough, so I am (very) slowly getting the original albums on CD. I don't think I could ever trust anyone who didn't like the Beatles, or think that The White Album and Revolver are perhaps the greatest albums ever made!
And a special hello to Chilli! thanks for stopping by, yes I am happy and not quite the miserabilist you know from myspace ( although I still have my moments!).

This week I have enjoyed "The Prestige" and "Shooter" (predictable yes but decent action movie/conspiracy fun!)

See I can be upbeat, you doubters! (oh that was me wasn't it?)

Hello Barbara! Here's a video just for you (I love this show, of course I have it on DVD!!!)





I ordered a chicken sandwich but I don't think the waitress understood me because she said, "How would you like your eggs?" So I tried to answer her anyhow. I said "Incubated, and then raised, and then beheaded, and then plucked and then cut up then put onto a grill then put onto a bun, shit it's gonna take awhile. I don't have time, scrambled!" - Mitch Hedburg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hells Teeth! a special hello, i am honoured !!