Wednesday 12 December 2007

“If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?”

Sorry for the inactivity, you know how it is. Billy is a lazy boy. Also I don't feel as though I have as much to say as I used to? Strange eh?

It's cold eh? I've had the heating on every day. I'm not going to be cold, just to save money, like last year. Remember the year before when my boiler was broken and I couldn't afford to replace it? and I got pneumonia? Well I'd rather forsake my few pleasures (i.e. DVDs and wine!) and be warm. Plus there's my new generally positive outlook on life! My elusive brother Frank is finally going to make a start on installing my new bathroom this weekend (exciting stuff eh readers?).

I think I am just about finished with my Christmas shopping.
This year will be my first Christmas day off in about seven years, I think I'll get drunk - alas mostly alone, although I'm really looking forward to a web cam chat later in the day!

Bye for now...



“I love to go shopping. I love to freak out salespeople. They ask me if they can help me, and I say, "Have you got anything I'd like?" Then they ask me what size I need, and I say, "Extra medium."” - Steven Wright


No comments: