Tuesday 25 December 2007

“To do nothing is sometimes a good remedy.”
- Hippocrates

Merry Christmas? I hope so.
Oh woe is me,I somehow developed a cold last night and I'm all aches and pains and snuffly nose today. I just dropped off my daughter, and I'm waiting for my brother to pick me up so I can have a few drinks at my Mothers house. I took a bottle of port with me but no one wants to partake.
I'm so glad I'm off today, not just because it's Christmas, but yesterday was the busiest Christmas Eve I can remember, and I can remember quite a few. Since we are deliberately understaffed on Christmas Day (since it is usually so quiet) it's going to be helluva busy!


Classic!

See you soon for post number 300! (SPARTANS!!!)

“A man's illness is his private territory and, no matter how much he loves you and how close you are, you stay an outsider. You are healthy.” -Lauren Bacall


(Shirley with parents)

No comments: