Saturday 29 December 2007

“There is not enough time to do all the nothing we want to do.”

I'm still here - just. Firstly I feel much better. For goodness sake I went to bed at 9pm last night I felt so ill - I haven't been to bed that early since since about 1979!
Boxing Day at work - very atypical - only three of us , very busy, plus I was about as useful as well, something that isn't very useful at all - so there. However our draconian sickness policy made me to darned scared to stay off sick.

I've just watched "28 Weeks Later" not at all what I expected, but very entertaining nonetheless, and an obvious sequel on the way. I was worried going in that it would portray the US Army as the saviours of the day, thankfully it didn't, they were just as useless as the rest of us...



“I just read this great science fiction story. It's about how machines take control of humans and turn them into zombie slaves! . . . HEY! What time is it?? My TV show is on!” - Bill Watterson


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.