Wednesday 20 February 2008

“Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”

The adventure continues!

Carpet man did a good job! I am actually pleased! He left an awful mess though! I spent about an hour tidying up and filled three and a bit black bags with carpet, so of to the tip I did go!.

The my daughter and I went off to Ikea, where I bought some more bedroom furniture, with the bed hopefully being delivered from Ilva tomorrow - I can see that room taking over as the place I spend the most time! With laptop and Ipod , Billy will be a happy lad!

But I've still so much to do! Will it all be ready in time??????

“Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” - George Carlin





(by the way the title picture is of Natalie Wood)



No comments: