Tuesday 12 February 2008

“Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money.”

I just haven't had any inkling to post lately. It's not as if I'm changing the world here, but in years to come I'll look back and wonder what was happening in those missing days, it's only a 21st century diary after all.

Well today I waited in all day for a carpet fitter / estimator, and as is always the way he came right at the end of the alloted time. How come I never seem to be first on anybody's job list? I really must get a doorbell, I've had to be quiet all day awaiting a knock.

I have a burning desire to buy me a laptop. I'm looking forward to sitting in my newly refurbished bedroom, a browsing the old internet all comfy like. The only problem is money, I seem to be spending lots and lots recently, albeit on stuff I really need. I read a news story today that the average cost of living has gone up by £1300 in a year, where will it end? Oh well.

Come back soon for more excitement!



“Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something”



No comments: