Friday 1 February 2008

“If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein

Hey! - here's something that I haven't said for a while - I'm a little drunk!

But on to more mundane matters. I had a British Gas guy come check out my boiler today for insurance cover , but it seems my boiler is not up to code, plumbers are so damn expensive!

I continue in my epic quest that is decorating my bedroom, first coat of emulsion took me four hours today - exciting stuff eh?

I'm just about to watch episode 1 season four of Lost, shame that the writers strike means only 8 episodes, In about an hour I'll no doubt be shouting at the screen in frustration, as it usually poses more questions than it answers, but it's such a fun trip man!

I'm still very enamoured with "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls" so here's another couple of clips - byeee!

(what was this voiceover guy on?)





“A wise man remembers his friends at all times; a fool, only when he has need of them.” - Turkish Proverb









No comments: