Monday 23 February 2009

“I'd rather have a moment of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special.”

"Peace and quiet and open air,
Wait for us,
Somewhere"


Nothing continues to happen.
Both here and there.
I'm so weary recently, a combination of several things I imagine. I really need something to look forward to. Dreaded night shift starts next week.
I dropped something in the car, and was rummaging around under the seats, and I found something that Barbara had bought for me out shopping last year, mixed emotions , a good memory, but , well you know, lasting , long lasting sadness. (by the way I am such a slob, it's been under there almost a year!)
Only a 13 hour shift to get through tomorrow, and then days off. I may not do much with 'em, but they are at least better than working...

...and so to bed.



“We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.” - Orson Welles



No comments: