Sunday 8 February 2009

“Waking up in the morning is my favourite extreme sport”

"Learn to live without me, then
Never learn to live again
Its sad, sad, sad.
Distance, freedom, turn me on"


For some reason I'm feeling quite angry today. To be honest though I couldn't tell you what the subject of my anger is though! My boys book of psychoanalysis tells me it probably sublimated from a number of sources, anger at myself, my predicament my shortcomings and so on. It's a change from feeling sorry for myself I suppose.

On a similar note, I'm having trouble sleeping again. I just can't seem to relax in my bedroom, although I often fall asleep in front of the computer, and on my break at work. That little book would probably have a few suggestions, and I'm sure part of it is ritual and association. I'm basically a psychological mess, but then again who isn't? That's plenty.

On a slightly happier note, I must say that Battlestar Galactica continues to be the best thing on TV. This weeks episode ramped up the tension and drama even more, and I didn't think that was possible.
Blimey if it wasn't for music and DVDs I probably would be certifiable. That's what life seems to amount to really (although I'm sure you are really fulfilled, and happy) ; a series of distractions while time marches on...




(I also love the new series of 'flight of the conchords')


“It does not matter how expensive your kitchen is if you are a bad cook.” - Loesje


No comments: