Saturday 14 February 2009

“What breaks in a moment may take years to mend.”
- Swedish Proverb

Apparently it was Valentines Day today.
Work is really irritating me. Maybe I just need a holiday, as I've said it will be mid May until there are any 'slots' available, that's a long way away.
I'm feeling very miserable tonight, (surprise surprise), but I suspect a lot of that is remembering how happy I was last Feb 14th.

I had a tough parental decision (at least by my standards) to make yesterday, details are unimportant but I did almost have an argument with my ex-wife on the phone last night. That must be the longest (ahem) 'conversation' we have had in around 5 years.

I'm wound up and tense tonight, I want to get drunk and listen to loud music, but I'm a 13 hour shift tomorrow, and in fact have to be out of bed in a little over six hours, so I really should be going.

This week - Lost continues to amaze and entertain. I especially loved Sawyers genuine emotion at being re-united with Jin. (Aw)

I'm returning to being miserable now...





“Don't let your sorrow come higher than your knees” -Swedish Proverb

No comments: