Wednesday 24 February 2010

“So I rang up a local building firm, I said 'I want a skip outside my house.' He said 'I'm not stopping you.'”

"Leaving me to spend my lonely nights
With dreams of yesterday
Summer kisses, Winter tears"


Blimey, I am so very tired! I came in from work a little after nine, and fell asleep in front of the computer , until just few moments ago.

I'm really sad that that trip abroad next week won't happen, I could really do with something actually happening to me. I've looked at UK alternatives, but March in the UK hardly compares with March in Nevada does it?
Meanwhile back at work, I actually volunteered to go to another ward for a few weeks . But wait! despite my continual protestations against such an eventuality transpiring, I reasoned that it can act somewhat like a fire break against future movements. At the very least when I get back, I'll be immune to the random daily movements my ward seems to suffer, at least for a while. I only hope I don't end up being stuck there, as in the past such short term transfers have ended up a much more permanent arrangement.

According the visit counter over there, I've had 20,000 visitors! I actually put that counter in after about a year, so it might be a few more, but since it logs my own visits too, it probably leaves about 9 unaccounted for! (only joking! it's more like 11)




“It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.” - Julius Caesar




No comments: