Tuesday 27 July 2010

"Teeth to the left of me! Gums to the right of me! I tell you I can't stand it! I'm going *mad*!"

Hello there, it's your old happy go lucky friend here, or someone.
Damn it ! I broke my own 'post once a week; rule, simply because I forgot to (post that is), and probably because the banality is boring me, never mind you, whoever you are (again you are probably me, if you see?).
Simply put, nothings happened (this isn't strictly true, of course. the world is still in a terrible state, and real tragedies occur every few seconds, but this is my blog after all , and I am very selfish). Well, apart from my mental state having all the predictability of a roulette ball (i.e. none). some days I'm feeling relatively normal, others (last Thursday and Friday for instance) it's all I can do to step outside the house (in fact getting out of bed only through physical necessity, er if you see, my toilet is a LONG way from my bedroom).Old news I know, but I'm afraid it's nothing but repeats these days.

I felt very bored today, which is a good sign I think. A few weeks ago I couldn't even summon up the mental energy to be bored, so that's er, good? isn't it?




...and that is our great reward for being the Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen!






No comments: